Thursday 30 July 2015

DIY pore strips


Hey guys :-)!


I'm back today with the fun DIY that I actually really enjoy :-) I tried this out and I took pictures so I hope that you can follow along with me:-)

Things you will need:
Teaspoon
Gelatine
Milk
Cup
Your face :-)



step one:
With your teaspoon measure out 1 teaspoon of gelatin to 2 teaspoons of milk mix it in your cup and you should get a consistently that looks a bit like mine


Step two:
Once your mixture looks like mine put it in the microwave for 10 second
(Be careful when taking it out of the microwave it is hot :-))

 

Step three:
Your mixture should look like mine in the top picture.
Once it has cooled down a little bit but not too much you can apply to where ever you want I applied it to my nose with my finger :-)
Just let this dry completely and then peel it off !!


 


Once its completely dry it should be easy to peel off ,this is what it should look like :)
I hope you find this fun and it is a cheap alternative to buying pore strips from your drugstore  or pharmacy and it is just a little bit of fun you can do it at sleepover with your friends or with your mom or just do it if you're bored :-)

I hope you enjoy this DIY :-) and I hope you like that I added pictures let me know if you find it easier to follow along : D

-love you lots tots xox Ginger-







No comments:

Post a Comment