Thursday 6 August 2015

DIY hair mask

This is so simple and fun , I hope you enjoy :))
It's another DIY haha hope you don't get bored of them. I have blonde hair so it was quite damaged at one point so I do like to do hair masks and other treatments to keep it healthy because I have used bleach in my hair . This is a two ingredient mask so it's easy and cheap:)





- A spoon 
- A bowl
- One egg depending on hair length (if you have very long hair I suggest two eggs)
-Natural yogurt


Step 1:
Use your spoon to get some yogurt in your bowl use as much as you think will be enough for your hair ,if you have quite thick hair you will need quite a bit but if it isn't enough you can always make more it's just a bit of an I inconvenience when you are applying to your hair:))

Step 2 :
Crack your egg or eggs depending on hair length into your bowl.
Stir all together until you get a pale yellowish white mixture.


Should look like the picture below :))




Step 3 :
Put it all in your hair ( could be a bit difficult to put in dry hair so make sure your hair is tangle free)
I had it in my hair for about 2 hours but you can have it in for as long you want min 25 mins :)) 

Step 4 :
Once you waited for as long as you want wash your hair as usual , you should feel your hair a bit softer:))



This picture is a bit unclear but they are my results , there's different lightings so I'm very sorry about that but there is difference in my hair it's felt a bit softer but if you want long term results you should do this more often , I will post more hair masks for different hair types:))
I hope you enjoyed this it's something cheap and fun I would do it with my friends :))
~Love you lots tots xox Ginger~





1 comment: