Friday 17 July 2015

Summer Beauty Hacks(tips) :))

Hey guys!!
I have some some really cool summer tips and tricks that I personally use all the time in summer , so I hope you enjoy and maybe get to use them:)) 

Hack 1:)) - when I go to different countries and the humidity is making my hair go crazy frizzy and I just need to tame it I grab a dryer sheet yes a dryer sheet!! It's weird but it works it calms the hair so it's not as frizzy. :)))

Hack 2:)) - This is for when your on the beach and you have sand everywhere and it not  coming off , bring baby powder with you , spritz some of the baby powder on wherever you have sand and wipe away you would be clean of that annoying sand ! :D

Hack 3:)) - Before you go to the beach grab some aloe Vera and a ice tray , squeeze the aloe Vera  into your ice tray and but in the freezer by the time you come back it's gonna be frozen .:) Use these frozen blocks to soothe a sun burn , just in case you get one while your sitting at the beach or just talking a walk in the sun:))

Hack 4:)) - This is a weird trick that my mom actually told me ,her and her mom used to do it when she was younger and I think it's an old Romanian sun burn remedy :D okay so if you don't have Aloe Vera u can use yogurt or sour cream just put it on your burnt skin and it will feel so much better and soothe your skin hahah I know it sounds weird but it works !:D 

Hack 5:)) - To avoid peeling moisturise religiously , like continuously . You don't want to lose that beautiful tan.

Hack 6:)) - If you are a beautiful blonde bombshell or just a brunette and you want to lighten up your roots or the lengths of your hair , try  squeezing a few lemons and putting it in a spray bottle . Choose a sunny day wet your hair spray where ever you want lightened grab a book and just stay outside till your hair drys . This not gonna make a really dramatic change so don't worry but it is much healthy then dying you hair for summer .:)))

Hack 7:)) - You want silky smooth legs for the beach or just to go out , Shave with a conditioner . Don't use anything fancy any cheap conditioner will work and you can have your sexy soft legs!:D

Hack 8:))- I think this it the weirdest tip I have hahah if you are going to wear a grey t-shirt or a long top and it's a hot day , you don't really want embarrassing sweat marks yeah it natural everyone sweats but we don't want it to show ;D haha anyway get a panty liner and put it in where your arm pit would be this will absorb your sweat and avoid big sweat marks it's a bit weird and a little gross but we gotta do what we gotta do hahah:)) 
( only works on longer sleeve tops and you can cut the liner ) 

Okay so I hope you enjoyed this I hope it's not to late in the summer , I only started to write blogs again so I hope this helped a bit:))

~Love you lots tots xox Ginger~ 

5 comments:

  1. great tips! love it continue blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ivona xxx hahah ily

      Delete
    2. your welcome love you girl !!!!!! <3 xoxox

      Delete
    3. your welcome love you girl !!!!!! <3 xoxox

      Delete
  2. great tips! love it continue blogging

    ReplyDelete