Tuesday 3 March 2015

DIY Coconut and sugar body scrub!!

Hey guys !! Lately I've been messing around with some ingredients that I have in my house!! I've fingered out how to make a few scrubs out of this simple things that you have lying around the house or you can buy cheap!!

What you need!!:))
  • Coconut oil
  • Sugar
  • Microwave (optional)
  • Container (little plastic box or a jar)
  • Bowl
Let's get started!!!
  1. Melt a few teaspoons of coconut oil in the microwave in your bowl , or if you don't have a microwave leave it in the sun for a while to melt or leave it beside a heater.  ( it melts quickly) 
  2. I can't tell you exact measurements because I don't know the size of your container!(sorry) but next you take your sugar and take as clean spoon and mix a few teaspoons of it into your bowl with the coconut oil.
  3. Mix until you are happy with the consistency ! Mine was more liquidy because I put more coconut oil.
  4. Place in the fridge or just leave it in your bathroom, it wtill solidify.
When it solidifies it should look something like this:)))


 

That's what mine looked like !! **hint** make sure you mix it all properly because you can see the that I have clumps of sugar left on the side !! 

I hope you enjoy making this it's natural and cheap and really helpful for exfoliating the skin!:))

~love you lots tots !:)) Ginger~

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahah I haven't tasted it but now I'm curious 😂

      Delete
  2. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for small bloggers who need more support because I love reading your posts! I'd love if you carried on with the posts by making one of your own. Sorry if this sounds spammy (I promise it's not), but you can get more info about the post & what to do at my post here. http://krristelley.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/liebster-award-nomination.html (I do love your blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award for small bloggers who need more support because I love reading your posts! I'd love if you carried on with the posts by making one of your own. You can get more info about the post & what to do at my post here.
    LogOfHerMemories

    - Love,
    Prachina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE THIS BLOG KEEEP MAKING BLOGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People like inspire me to write x thankyou :)😍

      Delete